2021 Dragon Raffle
Presented by Audi Uptown
Benefiting Yee Hong Community Wellness Foundation
Raffle Sales Deadline: December 12, 2021 at 11:59 pm
Grand Prize Draw Date: December 13, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Who You Help
Net proceeds from each raffle ticket sale go towards supporting senior care provided by Yee Hong and the construction of three new long-term care centres.
How It Works
Rules of Play
Lottery License #RAF1208300
2021 Dragon Raffle Draw will be held at Audi Uptown, 4080 Highway 7 East, Markham, ON L3R 1L4 on Monday, December 13, 2021 at 2:00PM EST
Ticket Sales Deadlines
Final Ticket Sales Deadline: 11:59:00PM EST, Sunday, December 12, 2021
Grand Prize draw: – MY2020 Audi A3 2.0T Komfort Sedan - Value: $48,709.72, includes freight/P.D.I., all applicable charges and harmonized sales tax
- One (1) prize at a total value of $48,709.72 will be awarded
- A total of 12,177 tickets are available
- Tickets are 1 entry number (ex. A-1234567) for $20 each and are not eligible for a tax receipt.
- Tickets will be available online beginning June 28, 2021 at 12:01AM EST at
www.dragonraffle.com, on-site at Yee Hong Centre for Geriatric Care-Mississauga and Yee Hong Centre for Geriatric Care-Scarborough-Finch beginning June 28, 2021 during business hours, Monday-Friday, 9:00AM to 5:00PM (excluding public holidays)
- Ticket buyers must be located within the province of Ontario. All ticket sales will conclude at 11:59PM EST on December 12, 2021.
- Purchasers must be 18 years of age or older. Tickets cannot be purchased in the name of a minor.
- All purchasers are required to give their names, address and phone numbers for each transaction purchase.
- After purchasing, the purchaser will receive either a printed receipt or e-mail with their registered numbers. All numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation system provided by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
- The winner will be published in the Toronto Star and Sing Tao Daily on Friday, December 17, 2021. The
winning ticket number will be available at the office of the Yee Hong Community Wellness Foundation
and listed on
www.dragonraffle.comon Tuesday, December 14, 2021.
- The winner will be notified by mail or telephone with instructions on how to claim their prize.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and likeness in perpetuity for announcement/publicity/video purposes by the Yee Hong Community Wellness Foundation and sponsors.
- This lottery is operated under lottery license No. RAF1208300, issued by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
- The following individuals are prohibited from ordering/purchasing a ticket: Board Members and employees of Yee Hong Community Wellness Foundation, Board Members and Senior Management of Yee Hong Centre for Geriatric Care, and any person(s) involved in the conduct of the raffle.
- Prize must be accepted, awarded and claimed within one year after the draw date.
- Prize may not be exchanged for cash value and no substitutions will be made for the prize.
The Yee Hong Community Wellness Foundation respects your privacy. Information collected is used strictly
for statistical and communications purposes with utmost confidentiality, and will not be
sold, traded or shared. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, contact the Foundation at
The Yee Hong Community Wellness Foundation assumes no liability for prizes awarded. The liability of the licensee of this lottery shall be limited to the purchase price of the ticket.